As a leader in the pet treat industry, HPP is known for our ability to partner with customers to develop innovative and high quality products. We look to our employees to create competitive advantages for our customers, and in return, we enrich their lives with a competitive salary, extensive benefits package and a caring and fun environment. It's our mission to be "The Home of Unleashed Ideas; where we say 'Yes' to success". To find out if HPP is the right company for you, please review our values and core competencies below. For more information about our current job opportunities, please contact Stormy Ray, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
Hampshire Pet Products Core Competencies:
• Deal honestly with others at all times
• Respect others and their property
• Do what you say you’re going to do
• Use good judgment and 'do the right thing' in every situation
• Be responsible for your actions and hold each other accountable
• Know who your customer is in every situation
• Anticipate customer needs and find a way to say "yes"
• Stay on task
• View change as an opportunity
• React positively
• Bounce back quickly
• Two-way exchange of ideas and information in a way that meets the other's needs
• Contribute talents willingly and work together to achieve goals
• Appreciate the well-intentioned efforts of others
• Make work fun!
• Assume positive intent
• Believe in others
• Protect the best interests of others
nation's leading branded dog treats
brand specific products
Every member of our team is committed to identifying new customers, while delighting current ones.
Our state-of-the-art production facilities allow us to provide the best in quality products for our customers.
In 2011 we broke the Guinness World Record for the World's Largest Dog Biscuit! Click below to see our 10th Anniversary celebration and how we did it.